Preparing for a home inspection can seem to be overlooked sometimes but making sure you do these few steps will ease your burden of repairs post-inspection:
– Make sure the areas that need to be checked have open access.
– Test the items a home inspector will check
– Replace any bulbs that are out.
– Ensure the fuse box is labeled
– Clean up inside and outside!
– Check/Cure bug problems
It’s common for the home inspector to find a few minor issues, but most of the time, if there’s something serious to detect you’ve already figured it out on your own.